Xelement Men’s Black and Gray Level-3 Armored Jacket

Exclusive to LeatherUp is this Xelement Men's Black and Gray Level-3 Armored Jacket with Removable Arm Sleeves. (New Level Of Protection by Level-3 Armor, Lighter Weight, Less Bulky, Level-3 Armor provides Highest CE Approved Protection, Ergonomic Design, Higher Impact Absorption, Free Movement) This jacket is fully loaded with features, made of 100% breathable Tri-Tex Fabric 600 Denier High Performance Breathable Waterproof Laminated Fabric, featuring removable foam based CE Certified armor on the shoulders, elbows and back, plus; removable zippered sleeves to convert to a shirt style jacket and many more features all for a great, amazing low price. Shop with confidence from the web's #1 Leather store.

Xelement Men’s Black and Gray Level-3 Armored Jacket with Removable Arm Sleeves and Tri-Tex Fabric - Size : Large

Xelement Men’s Black and Gray Level-3 Armored Jacket with Removable Arm Sleeves and Tri-Tex Fabric - Size : Large Features

  1. Inner vest zip out polyester quilted liner
  2. All over non-removable padding for extra protection
  3. Removable zippered arm sleeves to convert to shirt style jacket
  4. Removable foam based CE Certified Armor on the back, shoulders and elbows

Price: $79.95

Buy  from Amazon

User Reviews about Xelement Men’s Black and Gray Level-3 Armored Jacket with Removable Arm Sleeves and Tri-Tex Fabric - Size : Large

if you travel at night or in the morning, no problem, but if you travel at the day you have problem. the jackets is very very hot -- much hot
This is a great jacket. Cool looking, great fit and protective. I am super happy I found such a great priced jacket for my bike. The only complaint I would have, in fact the only reason I didn't give the jacket five stars is because the sleeves are a bit long. In reality, I think that might actually be beneficial while I am riding and the wind blows, though I would like them a hair shorter to match the rest of the jacket. Either way, great jacket, super great deal. -- Fantastic Jacket

I was originally nervous about ordering the jacket through Amazon after reading an earlier post. I too have had problems getting stuff on time when ordering through Amazon. As a precaution I went directly to the LeatherUp website and ordered through them without a problem.

The Jacket is great. I was very impressed at the quality and look of the jacket. The sleeves zip off, which really helps when riding on those really hot and humid August days here in NJ. I was pleasantly surprised at the number of pockets and that the liner zips out. The padding fells pretty good. It's approx 1 inch foam.

All in all, the jacket is great and well worth the price. The one thing I did not like was that each of the zippers have a 2 inch removable tab attached to them. Even though they are there to make opening the zipper pockets easier, I found the tabs annoying and took them off.
I wish they had more convertible stuff to minimize the amount of gear I need to carry around while riding.
-- great jacket


Category Article , ,

3 Responses to “Motorcycle Jackets Gallery”

  • Sarah says:

    Hi there-
    I apologize, I'm posting this in the wrong place but I looked on your site and couldnt find any contact info.
    I work for a motorcycle PR company and was wondering if we sent you some merchandise for a client of ours if you would write a post about them on your website?
    Please let me know if an arrangement like this would interest you.
    Thanks

  • Vai says:

    Hi Samantha,
    Sorry for late replying your comment/offer. Of course I would be happy to make some deals with u. Send me an email to faisolpribadi@gmail.com. Thanks

  • Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search