Xelement Classic Black Women's Motorcycle Jacket

Xelement Classic Black Women's Motorcycle Jacket

Quick View: I'm not a biker. I do not have a body full of tattoos and piercings. I do run into strips. But I am sure that as biker clothes and boots! It is a no-nonsense women motorcycle jacket. I have a male biker jacket that is too long, but this is my favorite because it is flattering, while functional, not that I would always cycling or whatever. (Too afraid!)

About Xelement Classic Black Women's motorcycle jacket

When I was working full time for a big fight for promotion, we used to go to Sturgis each year for a large rally and a bicycle outdoor show. I had to have a biker jacket so I am one. After a while, that was just the trash of dust, stones, the weather and wear if I bought another and the jacket is that I am under consideration. I still have my old, but a least one wanted to fight too.

This is a classic women premium motorcycle jacket cowhide quality leather. It sits at the waist and a belt, pockets, zippers, and many ornaments metal classic. It is fully lined and soft yet solid. It is not a jacket. It is really made for riding. It should be near, but not tightly. Personally, I think it's a flattering jacket in circumstances. My jacket has held up great and looks new. The key is to wear so that it responds only you. The leather will soften and mold to your contours and that's when you know it is really yours. It took me about three months to completely break in the jacket Now, it's like a second skin when I wear. It is hot, wind-resistant and can cope with the elements without fear. It is a heavy jacket is recovering. Many people remark that a little jacket is so heavy but because it is the quality of leather and has many ornaments on it. When I wear it does not feel heavy at all.

This is a great jacket for a cyclist, runner or any woman who likes to watch a little rebellious at times. It seems very good with a pair of biker boots and jeans. This jacket is a size small to 5X to suit everyone.

http://www.viewpoints.com/Xelement-Classic-Black-Womens-Motorcycle-Jacket-review-b609 


Category Article
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search